Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Turkey Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce Tip
Alanyaspor
Super Lig
29 April 2021
05:30
Fenerbahce

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Fenerbahce. Alanyaspor take on Fenerbahce in this Super Lig league match played in Turkey. Alanyaspor has a 42% probability to beat Fenerbahce at home. Fenerbahce playing away has a 58% probability to beat Alanyaspor.

Win Probability

Alanyaspor
Fenerbahce
W 42% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
58% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or FenerbahceType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Alanyaspor
Fenerbahce
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1

Super Lig League Table (Turkey)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Besiktas
40 26 6 889 45 84
2. Galatasaray
40 26 6 880 44 84
3. Fenerbahce
40 25 7 872 31 82
4. Trabzonspor
40 19 14 750 13 71
5. Sivasspor
40 16 17 754 11 65
6. Hatayspor
40 17 10 1362 9 61
7. Alanyaspor
40 17 9 1458 13 60
8. Fatih Karagümrük
40 16 12 1264 12 60
9. Gazişehir Gaziantep
40 15 13 1259 8 58
10. Goztepe
40 13 12 1559 0 51
11. Konyaspor
40 12 14 1449 1 50
12. Istanbul Basaksehir
40 12 12 1643 -12 48
13. Rizespor
40 12 12 1653 -16 48
14. Kasimpasa
40 12 10 1847 -10 46
15. Yeni Malatyaspor
40 10 15 1549 -4 45
16. Antalyaspor
40 9 17 1441 -14 44
17. Kayserispor
40 9 14 1735 -17 41
18. Erzurum BB
40 10 10 2044 -24 40
19. Ankaragucu
40 10 8 2246 -19 38
20. Genclerbirligi
40 10 8 2244 -32 38
21. Denizlispor
40 6 10 2438 -39 28

Head-to-Head

Alanyaspor
 
Fenerbahce
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
58%
42%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
62%
38%
Attacking (H2H)
38%
63%
Defending (H2H)
38%
62%
FORME (H2H)
35%
65%
Alanyaspor Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
32%
Defending %
58%
FORME
47%
Fenerbahce Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
53%
Defending %
74%
FORME
87%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
3.003.243.503.832.202.33
3.133.373.603.922.122.23
3.153.393.603.912.122.23
3.253.453.703.962.102.18
3.303.623.603.992.002.11
3.153.323.784.032.142.22
3.003.263.603.972.142.27
3.153.393.603.912.122.23
3.003.273.6042.122.25
3.343.453.763.92.162.2
3.103.393.453.812.132.26
3.223.413.824.12.082.16
3.003.243.503.832.202.33
3.253.453.703.962.102.18
3.053.33.553.892.152.27
3.103.393.403.752.152.28
3.133.373.603.922.122.23
3.003.263.603.972.142.27
2.953.23.603.982.162.29
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.502.761.481.57
2.502.71.521.59
2.502.71.521.59
2.452.641.541.61
2.502.731.501.58
2.522.741.501.58
2.602.791.501.56
2.502.71.521.59
1.751.82.172.25
2.642.761.531.57
1.631.682.362.47
2.522.741.501.58
2.502.761.481.57
2.452.641.541.61
1.671.762.152.31
2.402.671.501.6
2.502.71.521.59
2.632.821.491.55
2.492.621.571.62
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.201.264.104.87
1.191.234.555.27
1.191.234.605.3
1.241.284.104.57
1.181.234.505.34
1.191.244.505.24
1.181.224.905.61
1.191.234.605.3
2.052.091.881.92
1.201.234.985.44
1.801.852.112.18
1.191.244.505.24
1.201.264.104.87
1.241.284.104.57
2.002.141.771.88
1.181.244.335.22
1.191.234.555.27
1.191.224.905.5
1.601.652.422.54
Bookies
YesNo
1.551.652.302.53
1.531.632.352.59
1.531.612.452.65
1.571.662.302.51
1.531.622.382.61
1.561.632.432.6
1.501.582.482.72
1.531.612.452.65
1.571.622.502.62
1.511.592.472.69
1.551.652.302.53
1.571.662.302.51
1.531.622.382.61
1.531.632.352.59
1.521.62.452.67
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.624.291.252.41.362.85
1.734.451.322.471.382.69
1.784.761.302.41.382.68
1.744.71.292.421.362.68
1.734.771.292.461.332.61
1.724.61.282.41.372.73
1.684.461.272.41.372.78
1.784.761.302.41.382.68
1.754.621.312.451.372.67
1.644.411.272.471.332.71
1.744.541.302.411.392.74
1.624.291.252.41.362.85
1.744.71.292.421.362.68
1.704.51.292.451.362.71
1.734.451.322.471.382.69
1.684.461.272.41.372.78
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Fenerbahce

Last 5 Matches

Super Lig
07 Jan 2021
Fenerbahce
Alanyaspor
Friendlies Clubs
28 Aug 2020
Fenerbahce
Alanyaspor
Super Lig
08 Feb 2020
Fenerbahce
Alanyaspor
Super Lig
16 Sep 2019
Fenerbahce
Alanyaspor
Super Lig
21 Apr 2019
Fenerbahce
Alanyaspor