Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Turkey Ankaragucu vs Gazişehir Gaziantep Tip
Ankaragucu
Super Lig
29 April 2021
05:30
Gazişehir Gaziantep

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Ankaragucu vs Gazişehir Gaziantep AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Ankaragucu or the Draw. Ankaragucu take on Gazişehir Gaziantep in this Super Lig league match played in Turkey. Ankaragucu has a 56% probability to beat Gazişehir Gaziantep at home. Gazişehir Gaziantep playing away has a 44% probability to beat Ankaragucu.

Win Probability

Ankaragucu
Gazişehir Gaziantep
W 56% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
44% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Ankaragucu or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Ankaragucu
Gazişehir Gaziantep
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
2.2

Super Lig League Table (Turkey)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Besiktas
40 26 6 889 45 84
2. Galatasaray
40 26 6 880 44 84
3. Fenerbahce
40 25 7 872 31 82
4. Trabzonspor
40 19 14 750 13 71
5. Sivasspor
40 16 17 754 11 65
6. Hatayspor
40 17 10 1362 9 61
7. Alanyaspor
40 17 9 1458 13 60
8. Fatih Karagümrük
40 16 12 1264 12 60
9. Gazişehir Gaziantep
40 15 13 1259 8 58
10. Goztepe
40 13 12 1559 0 51
11. Konyaspor
40 12 14 1449 1 50
12. Istanbul Basaksehir
40 12 12 1643 -12 48
13. Rizespor
40 12 12 1653 -16 48
14. Kasimpasa
40 12 10 1847 -10 46
15. Yeni Malatyaspor
40 10 15 1549 -4 45
16. Antalyaspor
40 9 17 1441 -14 44
17. Kayserispor
40 9 14 1735 -17 41
18. Erzurum BB
40 10 10 2044 -24 40
19. Ankaragucu
40 10 8 2246 -19 38
20. Genclerbirligi
40 10 8 2244 -32 38
21. Denizlispor
40 6 10 2438 -39 28

Head-to-Head

Ankaragucu
 
Gazişehir Gaziantep
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Ankaragucu vs Gazişehir Gaziantep Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
53%
47%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
44%
56%
Defending (H2H)
61%
39%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
Ankaragucu Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
37%
Defending %
63%
FORME
40%
Gazişehir Gaziantep Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
11
Attacking %
47%
Defending %
42%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.102.223.503.833.203.48
2.082.193.473.783.323.6
2.062.163.553.873.303.58
2.052.143.603.883.403.65
2.052.153.403.683.503.8
2.072.143.683.923.403.6
2.042.153.603.963.253.54
2.062.163.553.873.303.58
2.082.23.453.793.253.55
2.092.133.713.853.553.68
2.172.33.403.733.103.37
2.112.163.743.893.463.59
2.102.223.503.833.203.48
2.052.143.603.883.403.65
2.102.213.503.813.253.52
2.052.173.503.873.253.56
2.042.143.503.823.383.68
2.042.153.603.963.253.54
2.132.263.353.683.203.5
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.753.081.401.48
2.813.071.421.48
3.003.261.391.44
2.803.041.431.49
2.753.081.401.48
2.903.21.391.45
3.053.321.381.43
3.003.261.391.44
1.781.832.132.2
3.103.291.401.44
1.791.842.122.19
2.903.21.391.45
2.753.081.401.48
2.803.041.431.49
1.771.882.002.14
2.703.051.401.49
2.813.071.421.48
3.053.321.381.43
2.853.051.441.49
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.251.313.604.19
1.231.284.024.59
1.231.274.104.64
1.261.313.754.23
1.221.274.004.65
1.241.293.884.43
1.231.274.104.64
1.231.274.104.64
1.992.041.911.96
1.251.284.254.59
1.992.041.911.96
1.241.293.884.43
1.251.313.604.19
1.261.313.754.23
1.221.283.804.51
1.231.284.004.58
1.231.274.104.64
1.771.822.142.22
Bookies
YesNo
1.651.772.102.3
1.621.732.172.37
1.651.742.202.36
1.651.752.152.33
1.621.722.202.39
1.681.762.192.32
1.661.762.162.32
1.661.742.202.35
1.681.742.252.36
1.651.742.182.35
1.651.772.102.3
1.651.752.152.33
1.621.722.202.39
1.621.732.162.36
1.661.762.162.32
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.332.741.222.311.704.96
1.352.591.332.521.754.61
1.362.621.302.41.804.95
1.332.541.302.441.805.08
1.292.491.302.531.734.9
1.332.581.292.431.774.98
1.322.571.282.431.765.02
1.362.581.332.471.804.81
1.362.621.312.441.784.8
1.332.711.282.511.634.32
1.342.581.302.431.794.98
1.332.741.222.311.704.96
1.332.541.302.441.805.08
1.332.591.302.481.734.72
1.342.541.332.511.784.8
1.322.571.282.431.765.02
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Ankaragucu or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Super Lig
05 Jan 2021
Gazişehir Gaziantep
Ankaragucu
Super Lig
14 Jun 2020
Gazişehir Gaziantep
Ankaragucu
Super Lig
04 Nov 2019
Gazişehir Gaziantep
Ankaragucu
TFF 1. Lig
22 Apr 2018
Gazişehir Gaziantep
Ankaragucu
TFF 1. Lig
09 Dec 2017
Gazişehir Gaziantep
Ankaragucu