Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Spain Barcelona vs Granada CF Tip
Barcelona
Primera Division
29 April 2021
05:00
Granada CF

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Barcelona vs Granada CF AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Barcelona take on Granada CF in this Primera Division league match played in Spain. Barcelona has a 81% probability to beat Granada CF at home. Granada CF playing away has a 19% probability to beat Barcelona.

Win Probability

Barcelona
Granada CF
W 81% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
19% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Barcelona
Granada CF
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
3
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.8

Primera Division League Table (Spain)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Atletico Madrid
38 26 8 467 42 86
2. Real Madrid
38 25 9 467 39 84
3. Barcelona
38 24 7 785 47 79
4. Sevilla
38 24 5 953 20 77
5. Real Sociedad
38 17 11 1059 21 62
6. Real Betis
38 17 10 1150 0 61
7. Villarreal
38 15 13 1060 16 58
8. Celta Vigo
38 14 11 1355 -2 53
9. Granada CF
38 13 7 1847 -18 46
10. Athletic Club
38 11 13 1446 4 46
11. Osasuna
38 11 11 1637 -11 44
12. Cadiz
38 11 11 1636 -22 44
13. Valencia
38 10 13 1550 -3 43
14. Levante
38 9 14 1546 -11 41
15. Getafe
38 9 11 1828 -15 38
16. Alaves
38 9 11 1836 -21 38
17. Elche
38 8 12 1834 -21 36
18. Huesca
38 7 13 1834 -19 34
19. Valladolid
38 5 16 1734 -23 31
20. Eibar
38 6 12 2029 -23 30

Head-to-Head

Barcelona
 
Granada CF
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Barcelona vs Granada CF Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
70%
30%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
80%
20%
Attacking (H2H)
65%
35%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
67%
33%
Barcelona Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
15
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
57%
FORME
80%
Granada CF Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
57%
Defending %
36%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.111.139.5011.4521.0033.68
1.131.159.1510.8517.5024.99
1.131.159.5010.7921.0028.57
1.141.169.7511.1517.0021.76
1.111.139.0010.823.0040.03
1.101.1210.0012.3321.0034.82
1.141.169.3010.5718.5024.31
1.121.1410.0011.3823.0031.88
1.131.159.5010.7921.0028.57
1.131.159.5010.9919.0026.08
1.141.159.8510.8720.1024.84
1.151.177.808.8421.0030.78
1.161.1710.0010.4220.0021.75
1.111.139.5011.4521.0033.68
1.131.159.5011.416.0022.26
1.131.159.0010.6518.0026.08
1.131.159.0010.7717.0024.68
1.141.168.9010.4616.5022.79
1.121.149.5011.2120.0029.45
1.131.159.5010.8920.0027.33
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
1.621.742.152.36
1.711.792.152.27
1.721.792.152.26
1.711.82.102.24
1.731.822.102.23
1.761.82.182.25
1.671.742.232.35
1.721.792.152.26
1.751.82.172.25
1.741.792.182.26
1.771.812.172.23
1.781.82.212.25
1.621.742.152.36
1.711.82.102.24
1.771.842.102.19
1.661.782.102.29
1.711.792.152.27
1.721.792.152.26
1.771.812.172.23
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.061.117.2510.28
1.081.18.9010.73
1.071.18.5010.92
1.111.147.008.27
1.081.118.0010.05
1.051.17.5011.05
1.081.19.5011.15
1.071.18.5010.92
1.551.62.532.67
1.101.128.099.32
1.631.682.362.47
1.051.17.5011.05
1.061.117.2510.28
1.101.127.759.09
2.102.191.771.84
1.091.137.008.87
1.081.18.9010.73
1.061.099.0011.93
2.662.791.521.56
Bookies
YesNo
1.952.121.751.89
1.952.081.821.93
1.922.031.871.97
2.002.121.801.89
1.952.091.801.92
1.942.051.861.96
1.942.061.831.94
1.922.031.871.97
2.002.071.881.94
2.092.251.701.8
1.952.121.751.89
1.952.071.831.93
1.952.071.831.93
1.902.011.881.99
1.972.091.811.91
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.011.631.011.636.50-4.46
1.031.631.071.736.00-5.24
1.03-06.00-0n/a
1.031.611.081.746.50-5.09
1.021.61.061.77.00-4.7
1.021.61.081.756.25-5.12
1.011.581.061.717.00-4.63
1.03-06.00-0n/a
1.031.61.091.756.50-5.17
1.011.651.061.794.60-6.02
1.031.621.081.746.25-5.2
1.011.631.011.636.50-4.46
1.031.611.081.746.50-5.09
1.011.61.071.765.75-5.2
1.041.651.071.735.75-5.47
1.011.591.071.746.50-4.86
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Copa del Rey
03 Feb 2021
Granada CF
Barcelona
Primera Division
09 Jan 2021
Granada CF
Barcelona
Primera Division
19 Jan 2020
Granada CF
Barcelona
Primera Division
21 Sep 2019
Granada CF
Barcelona
Primera Division
02 Apr 2017
Granada CF
Barcelona