Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Germany Hamburger SV vs Karlsruher SC Tip
Hamburger SV
Bundesliga 2
29 April 2021
04:30
Karlsruher SC

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Hamburger SV vs Karlsruher SC AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Hamburger SV or the Draw. Hamburger SV take on Karlsruher SC in this Bundesliga 2 league match played in Germany. Hamburger SV has a 59% probability to beat Karlsruher SC at home. Karlsruher SC playing away has a 41% probability to beat Hamburger SV.

Win Probability

Hamburger SV
Karlsruher SC
W 59% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
41% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Hamburger SV or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Hamburger SV
Karlsruher SC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1

Bundesliga 2 League Table (Germany)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. VfL BOCHUM
34 21 4 966 27 67
2. SpVgg Greuther Furth
34 18 10 669 25 64
3. Holstein Kiel
34 18 8 857 22 62
4. Hamburger SV
34 16 10 871 27 58
5. Fortuna Dusseldorf
34 16 8 1055 9 56
6. Karlsruher SC
34 14 10 1051 7 52
7. SV Darmstadt 98
34 15 6 1363 8 51
8. FC Heidenheim
34 15 6 1349 0 51
9. SC Paderborn 07
34 12 11 1153 8 47
10. FC St. Pauli
34 13 8 1351 -5 47
11. FC Nurnberg
34 11 11 1246 -5 44
12. Erzgebirge AUE
34 12 8 1444 -9 44
13. Hannover 96
34 12 6 1653 2 42
14. Jahn Regensburg
34 9 11 1437 -13 38
15. SV Sandhausen
34 10 4 2041 -19 34
16. VfL Osnabruck
34 9 6 1935 -23 33
17. Eintracht Braunschweig
34 7 10 1730 -29 31
18. FC Wurzburger Kickers
34 6 7 2137 -32 25

Head-to-Head

Hamburger SV
 
Karlsruher SC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Hamburger SV vs Karlsruher SC Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
59%
41%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
75%
25%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
38%
62%
FORME (H2H)
56%
44%
Hamburger SV Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
47%
Defending %
53%
FORME
33%
Karlsruher SC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
24%
Defending %
71%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.571.614.104.386.006.63
1.571.624.284.695.255.88
1.571.634.204.695.005.71
1.531.584.154.536.006.84
1.571.624.004.316.006.72
1.551.594.454.815.556.12
1.621.683.904.245.305.96
1.571.634.204.695.005.71
1.561.64.254.595.706.32
1.571.64.214.426.306.77
1.591.663.854.35.206.05
1.541.64.344.835.255.99
1.571.614.104.386.006.63
1.531.584.154.536.006.84
1.561.623.954.345.756.61
1.571.633.804.195.756.7
1.571.624.284.695.255.88
1.601.673.854.265.256.05
1.611.683.904.354.955.7
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.452.731.481.58
2.582.761.511.57
2.502.731.501.58
2.502.711.511.58
2.502.731.501.58
2.462.671.521.6
2.652.851.481.54
2.502.731.501.58
1.661.712.312.41
2.612.731.541.58
1.851.92.052.11
2.522.741.501.58
2.452.731.481.58
2.502.711.511.58
1.651.742.202.36
2.402.671.501.6
2.582.761.511.57
2.652.851.481.54
1.641.692.352.45
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.191.254.104.96
1.201.244.575.19
1.181.234.505.34
1.251.293.954.41
1.181.234.505.34
1.181.234.655.44
1.191.234.805.43
1.181.234.505.34
1.821.872.082.15
1.191.225.075.6
2.142.191.801.84
1.181.234.545.36
1.191.254.104.96
1.251.293.954.41
34.00681.001.01
1.181.244.335.22
1.201.244.575.19
1.191.234.805.43
1.821.872.082.15
Bookies
YesNo
1.701.822.052.22
1.701.822.052.22
1.651.752.152.33
1.711.822.052.21
1.661.782.102.29
1.701.782.152.28
1.621.712.232.41
1.651.752.152.33
1.681.732.262.36
1.711.812.082.23
1.701.822.052.22
1.711.822.052.21
1.671.782.102.28
1.701.822.052.22
1.621.712.232.41
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.1321.172.132.4032.03
1.182.061.232.222.3515.74
1.111.971.172.172.3531.43
1.141.941.252.282.4521.56
1.121.971.222.32.2517.01
1.151.981.222.22.4825.59
1.151.991.252.322.3015
1.111.971.172.172.3531.43
1.151.931.262.262.5524.77
1.1321.222.32.2315.61
1.162.011.222.22.4120.25
1.1321.172.132.4032.03
2.45-0n/an/a
1.141.961.252.32.3818.39
1.182.061.232.222.3515.74
1.151.991.252.322.3015
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Hamburger SV or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Bundesliga 2
21 Dec 2020
Karlsruher SC
Hamburger SV
Bundesliga 2
08 Feb 2020
Karlsruher SC
Hamburger SV
Bundesliga 2
25 Aug 2019
Karlsruher SC
Hamburger SV
DFB Pokal
19 Aug 2012
Karlsruher SC
Hamburger SV