Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Manchester United vs AS Roma Tip
Manchester United
UEFA Europa League
29 April 2021
07:00
AS Roma

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Manchester United vs AS Roma AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Manchester United or the Draw. Manchester United take on AS Roma in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Manchester United has a 58% probability to beat AS Roma at home. AS Roma playing away has a 42% probability to beat Manchester United.

Win Probability

Manchester United
AS Roma
W 58% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
42% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Manchester United or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Manchester United
AS Roma
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.2
0.8

UEFA Europa League League Table (World)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. AS Roma
6 4 1 113 8 13
2. BSC Young Boys
6 3 1 29 2 10
3. CFR 1907 Cluj
6 1 2 34 -6 5
4. CSKA Sofia
6 1 2 33 -4 5

Head-to-Head

Manchester United
 
AS Roma
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Manchester United vs AS Roma Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
35%
65%
Defending (H2H)
80%
20%
FORME (H2H)
46%
54%
Manchester United Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
1
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
92%
FORME
73%
AS Roma Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
85%
Defending %
69%
FORME
87%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.501.544.404.786.257.04
1.511.544.504.746.707.25
1.491.524.604.876.757.36
1.501.544.334.686.507.32
1.441.484.504.947.008.13
1.541.544.704.727.107.15
1.501.534.454.736.757.41
1.511.544.504.746.707.25
1.491.524.504.796.807.49
1.511.534.524.756.757.27
1.471.514.304.76.807.87
1.521.534.644.767.007.28
1.501.544.404.786.257.04
1.501.524.604.846.757.28
1.501.544.404.736.507.25
1.531.574.334.686.006.68
1.491.534.354.736.507.38
1.481.514.604.946.607.32
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.753.081.401.48
2.822.991.461.5
2.702.981.431.5
2.752.991.441.5
2.7431.431.5
2.883.091.431.48
2.822.991.461.5
1.741.792.192.27
2.983.171.421.46
1.761.812.162.24
2.7431.431.5
2.753.081.401.48
2.8031.451.5
1.771.842.102.19
2.622.951.421.51
2.953.181.411.46
2.752.931.471.52
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.221.283.804.51
1.231.264.404.83
1.251.33.904.38
1.221.264.334.86
1.221.274.104.71
1.211.254.505.05
1.231.264.404.83
1.571.622.492.62
1.231.264.414.83
1.591.642.442.56
1.221.274.104.71
1.221.283.804.51
1.261.34.004.38
13.0017.331.041.06
1.221.264.204.78
1.221.264.354.88
1.721.772.212.3
Bookies
YesNo
1.8521.852
1.831.921.992.09
1.871.981.912.02
1.9121.912
1.861.961.942.05
1.821.931.952.08
1.831.921.992.09
1.881.971.942.03
1.861.981.902.02
1.8521.852
1.871.981.912.02
1.851.971.912.03
1.851.971.912.03
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.121.981.152.072.5079.83
1.111.861.212.162.76-1107.22
1.131.881.242.212.7060.81
1.101.891.182.132.63767.71
1.151.891.262.212.7853.37
1.121.881.222.182.70106.34
1.111.861.212.162.76-1107.22
1.131.911.222.182.6559.89
1.101.861.212.22.63120.39
1.131.881.242.212.7268.36
1.121.981.152.072.5079.83
2.70-0n/an/a
1.131.931.202.152.6058.89
1.121.881.222.182.70106.34
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Manchester United or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals