Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Portugal Maritimo vs SC Braga Tip
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
29 April 2021
07:30
SC Braga

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Maritimo vs SC Braga AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or SC Braga. Maritimo take on SC Braga in this Primeira Liga league match played in Portugal. Maritimo has a 21% probability to beat SC Braga at home. SC Braga playing away has a 79% probability to beat Maritimo.

Win Probability

Maritimo
SC Braga
W 21% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
79% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or SC BragaType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Maritimo
SC Braga
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.6
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.6
0.8

Primeira Liga League Table (Portugal)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Sporting CP
34 26 7 165 45 85
2. FC Porto
34 24 8 274 45 80
3. Benfica
34 23 7 469 42 76
4. SC Braga
34 19 7 853 20 64
5. Pacos Ferreira
34 15 8 1140 -1 53
6. Santa Clara
34 13 7 1444 8 46
7. Guimaraes
34 12 7 1537 -7 43
8. Moreirense
34 10 13 1137 -6 43
9. Famalicao
34 10 10 1440 -8 40
10. Belenenses
34 9 13 1225 -10 40
11. GIL Vicente
34 11 6 1733 -9 39
12. Tondela
34 10 6 1836 -21 36
13. Boavista
34 8 12 1439 -10 36
14. Portimonense
34 9 8 1734 -7 35
15. Maritimo
34 10 5 1927 -20 35
16. Rio Ave
34 7 13 1425 -15 34
17. Farense
34 7 10 1731 -17 31
18. Nacional
34 6 7 2130 -29 25

Head-to-Head

Maritimo
 
SC Braga
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Maritimo vs SC Braga Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
43%
57%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
38%
63%
Defending (H2H)
57%
43%
FORME (H2H)
53%
47%
Maritimo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
25%
Defending %
75%
FORME
60%
SC Braga Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
42%
Defending %
67%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
6.006.984.004.411.531.59
5.656.254.154.461.581.62
5.506.144.004.331.601.65
6.006.883.904.251.561.61
6.006.823.904.231.571.62
5.506.714.004.61.501.58
5.756.364.054.341.591.63
5.756.663.904.31.561.62
5.506.144.004.331.601.65
5.406.343.904.371.561.63
6.336.784.094.271.591.62
5.806.863.754.171.561.63
5.606.144.044.311.611.65
6.006.984.004.411.531.59
6.006.883.904.251.561.61
5.756.754.004.461.531.59
6.006.984.004.411.531.59
5.656.254.154.461.581.62
5.756.663.904.31.561.62
5.606.593.904.351.551.62
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.103.51.331.4
3.233.521.351.4
3.403.691.331.37
3.053.381.361.42
3.253.61.331.38
3.263.641.321.38
3.253.641.321.38
3.403.691.331.37
1.9521.952
3.343.581.351.39
1.901.952.002.05
3.263.641.321.38
3.103.51.331.4
3.053.381.361.42
1.9121.912
3.003.441.331.41
3.233.521.351.4
3.253.641.321.38
1.921.971.982.03
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.281.353.303.83
1.291.333.623.99
1.301.343.603.93
1.291.343.503.92
1.251.33.754.29
1.291.353.463.89
1.251.33.854.35
1.301.343.603.93
1.721.772.212.3
1.291.323.824.11
2.172.251.751.8
1.291.353.463.89
1.281.353.303.83
1.291.343.503.92
1.291.353.403.85
1.291.333.623.99
1.251.33.854.35
1.721.772.212.3
Bookies
YesNo
1.952.121.751.89
1.952.081.821.93
1.952.071.831.93
1.952.071.831.93
1.952.091.801.92
1.972.071.841.93
1.872.011.861.99
1.952.071.831.93
2.002.071.881.94
1.972.11.801.91
1.952.121.751.89
1.952.071.831.93
1.912.071.801.94
1.952.081.821.93
1.872.011.861.99
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
2.4548.861.162.111.121.98
2.3516.431.242.261.162.01
2.4024.431.202.191.141.99
2.4017.781.272.341.141.94
2.3725.491.202.221.121.96
2.3818.391.252.31.141.96
2.3524.531.222.31.101.91
2.4024.431.202.191.141.99
2.4417.771.282.341.151.94
2.2918.071.242.351.111.92
2.3818.391.252.31.141.96
2.4548.861.162.111.121.98
2.4017.781.272.341.141.94
2.4020.221.252.311.131.93
2.3516.431.242.261.162.01
2.3524.531.222.31.101.91
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
SC Braga

Last 5 Matches

Primeira Liga
07 Jan 2021
SC Braga
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
01 Mar 2020
SC Braga
Maritimo
Taça da Liga
13 Oct 2019
SC Braga
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
23 Sep 2019
SC Braga
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
04 May 2019
SC Braga
Maritimo