Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Australia Melbourne City vs Newcastle Jets Tip
Melbourne City
A-League
29 April 2021
09:05
Newcastle Jets

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Melbourne City vs Newcastle Jets AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Melbourne City take on Newcastle Jets in this A-League league match played in Australia. Melbourne City has a 80% probability to beat Newcastle Jets at home. Newcastle Jets playing away has a 20% probability to beat Melbourne City.

Win Probability

Melbourne City
Newcastle Jets
W 80% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
20% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Melbourne City
Newcastle Jets
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.6
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.6

A-League League Table (Australia)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Melbourne City
26 15 4 757 25 49
2. Sydney
26 13 8 539 16 47
3. Central Coast Mariners
26 12 6 835 4 42
4. Brisbane Roar
26 11 7 836 8 40
5. Adelaide United
26 11 6 939 -2 39
6. Macarthur
26 11 6 933 -3 39
7. Wellington Phoenix
26 10 8 844 10 38
8. Western Sydney Wanderers
26 9 8 945 2 35
9. Perth Glory
26 9 7 1044 0 34
10. Western United
26 8 4 1430 -17 28
11. Newcastle Jets
26 5 6 1524 -14 21
12. Melbourne Victory
26 5 4 1731 -29 19

Head-to-Head

Melbourne City
 
Newcastle Jets
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Melbourne City vs Newcastle Jets Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
57%
43%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
40%
60%
Attacking (H2H)
76%
24%
Defending (H2H)
57%
43%
FORME (H2H)
80%
20%
Melbourne City Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
13
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
50%
FORME
53%
Newcastle Jets Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
33%
Defending %
33%
FORME
13%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.221.266.257.4910.0013.62
1.271.316.006.928.9011.08
1.251.286.006.7811.0013.94
1.251.286.507.459.5011.69
1.201.245.806.913.0020.26
1.251.285.756.5711.0014.43
1.261.296.307.0410.2512.36
1.251.286.256.9911.0013.52
1.251.286.006.7811.0013.94
1.261.296.507.349.5011.41
1.261.286.507.110.9112.72
1.291.335.606.339.2511.43
1.241.276.307.329.9012.67
1.221.266.257.4910.0013.62
1.251.286.507.459.5011.69
1.221.266.007.2510.0014.04
1.251.296.006.9210.0012.86
1.271.316.006.928.9011.08
1.231.266.257.2111.0014.37
1.271.36.106.8110.0012.06
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
1.912.071.801.94
1.982.111.801.9
2.002.131.781.88
2.002.121.801.89
2.002.121.801.89
2.042.11.861.91
1.982.091.831.92
2.002.131.781.88
2.042.11.861.91
2.032.11.851.91
2.062.121.841.89
2.042.11.861.91
1.912.071.801.94
2.002.121.801.89
2.052.151.801.87
2.002.181.721.85
1.982.111.801.9
1.982.091.831.92
2.012.071.891.94
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.101.155.757.55
1.111.156.157.64
1.111.146.507.91
1.131.166.007.1
1.111.146.507.91
1.091.145.957.98
1.111.147.008.27
1.111.146.507.91
1.811.862.092.16
1.111.137.288.46
1.801.852.112.18
1.091.145.957.98
1.101.155.757.55
1.131.166.007.1
1.691.762.202.32
1.111.165.507.12
1.111.156.157.64
1.111.147.008.27
1.821.872.082.15
Bookies
YesNo
1.801.941.912.07
1.721.852.002.18
1.781.882.002.13
1.711.822.052.21
1.701.822.052.22
1.791.882.022.14
1.751.862.022.17
1.781.882.002.13
1.761.822.122.21
1.771.882.002.14
1.801.941.912.07
1.711.822.052.21
1.751.891.952.12
1.721.852.002.18
1.751.862.022.17
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.041.741.051.774.10-7.04
1.091.781.141.913.70-11.81
1.011.661.081.864.00-7.21
1.061.711.131.94.00-9.14
1.051.71.141.953.75-10.13
1.051.711.121.93.92-8.95
1.041.691.111.884.10-8.01
1.011.661.081.864.00-7.21
1.071.721.141.94.10-9.26
1.051.731.131.963.50-11.28
1.051.711.121.93.92-8.95
1.041.741.051.774.10-7.04
1.061.711.131.94.00-9.14
1.061.731.131.923.75-10.17
1.091.781.141.913.70-11.81
1.041.691.111.884.10-8.01
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

A-League
07 Feb 2021
Newcastle Jets
Melbourne City
A-League
23 Mar 2020
Newcastle Jets
Melbourne City
A-League
18 Jan 2020
Newcastle Jets
Melbourne City
A-League
15 Dec 2019
Newcastle Jets
Melbourne City
A-League
15 Feb 2019
Newcastle Jets
Melbourne City