Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Japan Nagoya Grampus vs Kawasaki Frontale Tip
Nagoya Grampus
J. League Div.1
29 April 2021
06:00
Kawasaki Frontale

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Nagoya Grampus vs Kawasaki Frontale AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Nagoya Grampus or the Draw. Nagoya Grampus take on Kawasaki Frontale in this J. League Div.1 league match played in Japan. Nagoya Grampus has a 47% probability to beat Kawasaki Frontale at home. Kawasaki Frontale playing away has a 53% probability to beat Nagoya Grampus.

Win Probability

Nagoya Grampus
Kawasaki Frontale
W 47% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
53% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Nagoya Grampus or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Nagoya Grampus
Kawasaki Frontale
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
0.8

J. League Div.1 League Table (Japan)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Kawasaki Frontale
37 28 7 280 53 91
2. Yokohama F. Marinos
37 24 6 781 47 78
3. Vissel Kobe
37 20 10 760 24 70
4. Kashima
37 20 6 1161 25 66
5. Nagoya Grampus
37 19 8 1044 14 65
6. Urawa
37 18 8 1145 7 62
7. Sagan Tosu
37 16 11 1043 10 59
8. Avispa Fukuoka
37 14 11 1242 5 53
9. FC Tokyo
37 15 7 1549 -4 52
10. Consadole Sapporo
37 13 9 1547 -3 48
11. Cerezo Osaka
37 13 9 1546 -3 48
12. Sanfrecce Hiroshima
37 11 13 1340 0 46
13. Gamba Osaka
37 12 7 1833 -16 43
14. Kashiwa Reysol
37 12 5 2035 -18 41
15. Shimizu S-pulse
37 9 12 1635 -18 39
16. Shonan Bellmare
37 7 15 1536 -5 36
17. Tokushima Vortis
37 10 6 2132 -19 36
18. Oita Trinita
37 8 8 2128 -25 32
19. Vegalta Sendai
37 5 13 1931 -30 28
20. Yokohama FC
37 6 9 2232 -44 27

Head-to-Head

Nagoya Grampus
 
Kawasaki Frontale
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Nagoya Grampus vs Kawasaki Frontale Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
42%
58%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
39%
61%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
43%
57%
Nagoya Grampus Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
35%
Defending %
90%
FORME
67%
Kawasaki Frontale Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
55%
Defending %
80%
FORME
87%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
5.0063.403.841.651.75
4.605.223.503.851.741.82
4.505.033.503.811.781.86
4.805.323.603.881.741.8
5.005.593.503.781.731.8
4.505.043.603.941.751.83
4.655.043.703.941.771.82
4.605.173.754.121.701.77
4.505.033.503.811.781.86
4.504.883.653.91.801.86
4.985.253.683.831.791.82
4.504.953.7041.761.82
4.665.053.703.941.771.82
5.0063.403.841.651.75
4.805.323.603.881.741.8
4.605.153.603.931.741.81
4.505.043.603.941.751.83
4.605.223.503.851.741.82
4.405.063.654.11.701.79
4.554.923.503.711.841.9
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.253.711.301.37
3.453.981.271.34
3.604.191.251.31
3.453.841.301.35
3.503.961.281.34
3.543.991.281.33
3.704.21.261.31
3.604.191.251.31
2.092.161.811.86
3.734.011.301.33
2.122.191.791.84
3.543.991.281.33
3.253.711.301.37
3.453.841.301.35
2.052.151.801.87
3.303.791.291.36
3.453.981.271.34
3.704.21.261.31
2.122.191.791.84
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.301.373.203.68
1.321.393.103.54
1.331.383.253.6
1.341.43.153.5
1.331.383.253.6
1.331.393.203.57
1.301.363.403.81
1.331.383.253.6
1.831.882.072.14
1.341.373.443.67
1.871.922.032.09
1.331.393.203.57
1.301.373.203.68
1.341.43.153.5
1.331.413.003.44
1.321.393.103.54
1.301.363.403.81
1.861.912.042.1
Bookies
YesNo
1.912.071.801.94
1.952.11.781.91
1.902.041.831.96
1.952.091.801.92
1.952.091.801.92
1.942.051.861.96
1.932.081.801.93
1.902.041.831.96
1.962.031.911.97
1.952.081.811.92
1.912.071.801.94
1.952.091.801.92
1.912.071.801.94
1.952.11.781.91
1.932.081.801.93
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
2.1011.41.222.321.152.08
1.907.181.272.51.182.17
2.008.511.252.41.182.15
2.108.581.302.441.202.11
2.008.081.282.471.182.12
2.078.391.292.431.202.13
2.069.691.242.361.172.12
2.008.511.252.41.182.15
2.128.511.322.481.202.09
2.038.391.272.421.192.14
2.048.361.282.441.192.13
2.1011.41.222.321.152.08
2.108.581.302.441.202.11
2.058.171.292.441.202.14
1.907.181.272.51.182.17
2.069.691.242.361.172.12
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Nagoya Grampus or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

J. League Div.1
18 Oct 2020
Kawasaki Frontale
Nagoya Grampus
J. League Div.1
23 Aug 2020
Kawasaki Frontale
Nagoya Grampus
J-League Cup
12 Aug 2020
Kawasaki Frontale
Nagoya Grampus
J-League Cup
22 Apr 2020
Kawasaki Frontale
Nagoya Grampus
J-League Cup
08 Sep 2019
Kawasaki Frontale
Nagoya Grampus