Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Turkey Sivasspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor Tip
Sivasspor
Super Lig
29 April 2021
01:00
Yeni Malatyaspor

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Sivasspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Sivasspor or the Draw. Sivasspor take on Yeni Malatyaspor in this Super Lig league match played in Turkey. Sivasspor has a 58% probability to beat Yeni Malatyaspor at home. Yeni Malatyaspor playing away has a 42% probability to beat Sivasspor.

Win Probability

Sivasspor
Yeni Malatyaspor
W 58% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
42% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Sivasspor or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Sivasspor
Yeni Malatyaspor
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.2
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
0.6

Super Lig League Table (Turkey)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Besiktas
40 26 6 889 45 84
2. Galatasaray
40 26 6 880 44 84
3. Fenerbahce
40 25 7 872 31 82
4. Trabzonspor
40 19 14 750 13 71
5. Sivasspor
40 16 17 754 11 65
6. Hatayspor
40 17 10 1362 9 61
7. Alanyaspor
40 17 9 1458 13 60
8. Fatih Karagümrük
40 16 12 1264 12 60
9. Gazişehir Gaziantep
40 15 13 1259 8 58
10. Goztepe
40 13 12 1559 0 51
11. Konyaspor
40 12 14 1449 1 50
12. Istanbul Basaksehir
40 12 12 1643 -12 48
13. Rizespor
40 12 12 1653 -16 48
14. Kasimpasa
40 12 10 1847 -10 46
15. Yeni Malatyaspor
40 10 15 1549 -4 45
16. Antalyaspor
40 9 17 1441 -14 44
17. Kayserispor
40 9 14 1735 -17 41
18. Erzurum BB
40 10 10 2044 -24 40
19. Ankaragucu
40 10 8 2246 -19 38
20. Genclerbirligi
40 10 8 2244 -32 38
21. Denizlispor
40 6 10 2438 -39 28

Head-to-Head

Sivasspor
 
Yeni Malatyaspor
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Sivasspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
63%
38%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
73%
27%
Defending (H2H)
33%
67%
FORME (H2H)
58%
42%
Sivasspor Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
52%
Defending %
71%
FORME
73%
Yeni Malatyaspor Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
19%
Defending %
86%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.952.053.303.583.904.3
1.972.063.253.523.934.33
1.972.063.353.633.804.17
1.952.033.303.544.054.42
1.9123.403.684.004.4
1.901.993.403.694.004.41
2.002.073.283.464.104.39
1.952.053.203.484.004.45
1.972.063.353.633.804.17
1.982.093.353.673.654.03
2.002.043.373.494.294.48
2.032.143.203.493.654.04
2.032.073.343.464.184.37
1.952.053.303.583.904.3
1.952.033.303.544.054.42
1.912.013.303.623.954.41
1.952.073.203.533.804.28
1.972.063.253.523.934.33
1.952.053.203.484.004.45
2.012.133.303.633.553.93
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.504.061.261.33
3.724.211.261.31
3.904.381.251.3
3.604.031.281.33
3.503.961.281.34
3.704.21.261.31
4.104.571.241.28
3.904.381.251.3
2.132.21.781.83
4.104.441.261.29
2.192.271.741.79
3.704.21.261.31
3.504.061.261.33
3.604.031.281.33
2.102.241.711.8
3.604.191.251.31
3.724.211.261.31
4.104.571.241.28
1.361.413.173.45
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.341.423.003.41
1.361.423.103.41
1.351.413.153.47
1.391.452.903.2
1.331.383.253.6
1.361.423.043.37
1.351.43.203.5
1.351.413.153.47
1.861.912.042.1
1.371.413.243.46
1.911.961.992.04
1.361.423.043.37
1.341.423.003.41
1.391.452.903.2
1.331.413.003.44
1.361.423.103.41
1.351.43.203.5
2.212.31.721.77
Bookies
YesNo
1.872.021.831.98
1.882.041.821.97
1.9021.902
1.952.091.801.92
1.8321.832
1.922.021.881.98
1.882.011.871.99
1.9021.902
1.962.031.911.97
1.922.051.841.96
1.872.021.831.98
1.952.091.801.92
1.8521.852
1.882.041.821.97
1.882.011.871.99
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.252.411.252.411.805.87
1.282.341.362.621.845.26
1.282.321.362.61.875.43
1.252.271.352.621.875.67
1.222.281.302.581.805.74
1.252.291.352.641.835.43
1.232.251.342.641.845.69
1.282.321.362.61.875.43
1.262.271.362.611.895.67
1.252.41.312.631.714.95
1.262.281.372.671.855.38
1.252.411.252.411.805.87
1.252.271.352.621.875.67
1.252.31.332.591.835.55
1.282.341.362.621.845.26
1.232.251.342.641.845.69
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Sivasspor or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Super Lig
05 Jan 2021
Yeni Malatyaspor
Sivasspor
Super Lig
08 Jul 2020
Yeni Malatyaspor
Sivasspor
Cup
23 Jan 2020
Yeni Malatyaspor
Sivasspor
Cup
14 Jan 2020
Yeni Malatyaspor
Sivasspor
Super Lig
07 Dec 2019
Yeni Malatyaspor
Sivasspor