Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Villarreal vs Arsenal Tip
Villarreal
UEFA Europa League
29 April 2021
07:00
Arsenal

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Villarreal vs Arsenal AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Villarreal or the Draw. Villarreal take on Arsenal in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Villarreal has a 47% probability to beat Arsenal at home. Arsenal playing away has a 53% probability to beat Villarreal.

Win Probability

Villarreal
Arsenal
W 47% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
53% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Villarreal or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Villarreal
Arsenal
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
1

UEFA Europa League League Table (World)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. AS Roma
6 4 1 113 8 13
2. BSC Young Boys
6 3 1 29 2 10
3. CFR 1907 Cluj
6 1 2 34 -6 5
4. CSKA Sofia
6 1 2 33 -4 5

Head-to-Head

Villarreal
 
Arsenal
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Villarreal vs Arsenal Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
71%
29%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
Villarreal Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
69%
Defending %
85%
FORME
100%
Arsenal Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
85%
Defending %
62%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.502.623.303.512.853
2.592.713.233.412.822.96
2.652.743.253.382.852.95
2.602.683.303.422.902.99
2.502.633.203.422.883.06
2.552.673.303.52.802.94
2.682.743.283.372.882.95
2.632.73.303.412.882.97
2.652.743.253.382.852.95
2.582.683.253.412.883
2.632.73.303.412.902.98
2.502.643.053.262.993.19
2.712.753.303.362.912.95
2.502.623.303.512.853
2.652.713.303.392.902.97
2.502.623.303.512.853
2.502.613.303.492.883.03
2.592.713.233.412.822.96
2.552.683.253.462.802.96
2.562.673.353.542.782.91
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.203.681.301.37
3.453.81.311.36
3.603.891.311.35
3.353.741.311.37
3.503.871.301.35
3.403.811.301.36
3.654.011.291.33
3.603.891.311.35
2.052.111.851.9
3.623.91.311.34
2.072.141.831.88
3.403.811.301.36
3.203.681.301.37
3.453.721.331.37
2.002.11.831.91
3.403.811.301.36
3.453.81.311.36
3.654.011.291.33
1.331.383.323.64
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.301.373.203.68
1.321.373.403.73
1.351.393.353.59
1.361.423.053.38
1.331.373.403.69
1.321.383.263.64
1.301.353.503.87
1.351.393.353.59
1.801.852.112.18
1.331.363.523.76
1.811.862.092.16
1.321.383.263.64
1.301.373.203.68
1.381.423.153.37
13.0017.331.041.06
1.331.393.203.57
1.321.373.403.73
1.301.353.503.87
2.092.161.811.86
Bookies
YesNo
1.721.852.002.18
1.751.852.052.18
1.781.862.052.16
1.831.931.952.07
1.751.872.002.15
1.781.872.042.15
1.741.842.052.19
1.781.862.052.16
1.751.832.082.2
1.821.931.942.07
1.721.852.002.18
1.831.931.952.07
1.781.882.002.13
1.751.852.052.18
1.741.842.052.19
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.423.161.262.471.503.59
1.453.091.352.671.503.32
1.493.161.342.551.553.44
1.453.021.362.651.543.43
1.402.971.332.671.503.46
1.483.051.392.691.543.32
1.453.041.362.671.523.37
1.493.161.342.551.553.44
1.453.071.362.691.503.3
1.382.851.362.771.513.47
1.463.031.382.71.533.34
1.423.161.262.471.503.59
1.473.061.372.651.543.38
1.443.061.352.681.503.34
1.453.091.352.671.503.32
1.453.041.362.671.523.37
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Villarreal or
The Draw