Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Morocco Wydad AC vs Chabab Mohammédia Tip
Wydad AC
Botola Pro
29 April 2021
10:00
Chabab Mohammédia

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Wydad AC vs Chabab Mohammédia AI Prediction 29 April 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Wydad AC or the Draw. Wydad AC take on Chabab Mohammédia in this Botola Pro league match played in Morocco. Wydad AC has a 74% probability to beat Chabab Mohammédia at home. Chabab Mohammédia playing away has a 26% probability to beat Wydad AC.

Win Probability

Wydad AC
Chabab Mohammédia
W 74% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
26% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Wydad AC or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Wydad AC
Chabab Mohammédia
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
0.8

Botola Pro League Table (Morocco)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Wydad AC
30 20 7 358 32 67
2. Raja Casablanca
30 17 8 548 22 59
3. FAR Rabat
30 14 9 739 10 51
4. Renaissance Berkane
30 13 6 1137 1 45
5. Mouloudia Oujda
30 12 6 1238 3 42
6. Hassania Agadir
30 9 10 1123 -1 37
7. Maghreb Fès
30 7 15 830 -4 36
8. Ittihad Tanger
30 10 6 1429 -7 36
9. FUS Rabat
30 8 11 1132 -4 35
10. Chabab Mohammédia
30 7 14 926 1 35
11. Olympique Safi
30 8 11 1130 -11 35
12. Difaa EL Jadida
30 9 8 1332 -8 35
13. Youssoufia Berrechid
30 7 12 1123 -10 33
14. Rapide Oued ZEM
30 7 12 1128 -8 33
15. Moghreb Tetouan
30 6 14 1036 -7 32
16. CR Khemis Zemamra
30 7 9 1431 -9 30

Head-to-Head

Wydad AC
 
Chabab Mohammédia
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Wydad AC vs Chabab Mohammédia Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
62%
38%
Defending (H2H)
44%
56%
FORME (H2H)
64%
36%
Wydad AC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
58%
FORME
60%
Chabab Mohammédia Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
42%
Defending %
67%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.471.543.804.316.708.45
1.531.63.503.877.008.66
1.441.513.604.17.7510.5
1.441.523.754.317.009.24
1.511.573.724.146.658.12
1.461.563.253.817.0010.24
1.531.63.503.877.008.66
1.441.533.504.087.109.95
1.501.553.483.798.5910.76
1.441.533.854.566.007.91
1.481.543.924.346.958.4
1.441.513.604.17.7510.5
1.491.563.5547.009.01
1.481.553.604.077.009.03
1.471.543.804.316.708.45
1.461.563.253.817.0010.24
1.441.533.654.296.508.84
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.884.571.221.28
4.004.651.221.27
3.804.381.241.3
4.004.651.221.27
3.744.471.221.29
4.104.791.211.26
4.004.651.221.27
1.932.021.891.98
2.262.421.621.7
1.972.071.851.94
3.724.451.221.29
3.804.381.241.3
2.202.361.651.74
3.604.191.251.31
3.884.571.221.28
4.104.791.211.26
1.962.061.861.95
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.381.462.813.17
1.401.472.803.11
1.391.482.703.07
1.361.433.003.34
1.361.452.843.24
1.341.423.003.41
1.401.472.803.11
1.982.091.831.92
1.351.442.883.3
1.391.482.703.07
1.651.742.202.36
1.361.442.873.26
1.381.462.813.17
1.341.423.003.41
1.691.782.142.28
Bookies
YesNo
2.352.611.521.62
2.352.561.551.64
2.352.591.531.63
2.252.481.571.68
2.242.451.591.69
2.122.311.651.76
2.352.561.551.64
2.272.451.601.69
2.352.591.531.63
2.252.481.571.68
2.352.611.521.62
2.122.311.651.76
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.101.951.202.282.2520.48
1.051.831.222.412.2525.68
1.071.781.272.422.5038.45
1.081.841.222.282.5055.15
1.081.841.242.362.3928.72
1.041.741.272.52.4340.48
1.051.831.222.412.2525.68
1.071.861.192.262.4051.35
1.081.841.242.362.3928.72
1.071.781.272.422.5038.45
1.111.871.252.312.5030.27
1.101.951.202.282.2520.48
1.041.741.272.52.4340.48
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:04 29 April 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Wydad AC or
The Draw